Imperial profile metal roofingSheets are covering 36’’ wide and are adapted to meet your needs. Easy to install, the sheets can be positioned vertically as well as horizontally. This product is available in 28 and 29 GA steel in a wide variety of colour options.
- Profiled in 36 inches widths with exposed fasteners
- Low rib (3/4’’ every 9 inches for 36 inches width)
- Manufactured with 28 GA or 29 GA steel
- May be used with wooden or steel framing
- High-performance anti-siphon overlap system
- Heavy-duty weatherproofing
- 40 year limited warranty
- Wide selection of colours available
- Very little maintenance required
Polycarbonate panels siding
Polycarbonate panelsThis transparent material is used in siding cladding to take advange of exterior light. Its profile is designed to replace, in part or in whole, sheets of imperial profile in order to create low-cost light wells.
- 36’’ wide panels
- Available lengths: 8' – 10' – 12' – 16' – 18'
- Lightweight and resistant
- Clear or tinted
- Profile compatible with imperial model
- Easy to install
PVC panels siding
PVC panelsThis interior cladding product offers a glossy white finish and can be used as finishing for walls or ceilings. Impact resistant, it reflects light well and can be washed under high pressure.
- Available in two configurations
- Imperial model
- Corrugated model
- Available lengths: 8'2'' – 10'2'' – 12'2'' – 14'2''– 16'4'' – 18'2'' – 20'4''
- Easy to install
- Lightweight & resistant
- Reflects light well
- Will not rust or mold
- Easy maintenance
PVC interlocking liner panels
PVC interlocking liner panelsManufactured from virgin PVC, the strong, unique construction of this product offers excellent supporting capacity for all your projects. The surface is highly resistant to chemical products and moisture and meets the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for walls and ceilings.
- Virgin PVC panels are 16’’ wide and ½ inch thick
- Length from 8' to 25'
- Concealed fasteners with overlap joints
- Complies with CFIA and FDA requirements